Recording calls is very easy and one can do it with the help of different software. However, Recording WhatsApp call is different and many people do not even know that WhatsApp calls can be recorded. So, many people would be thinking why to record a call? There may be many reasons however the most important reasons to record WhatsApp call is to save some important information. Moreover, many people also save calls for fun and sometimes for forwarding it.
Record WhatsApp Calls on iOS with just a few Steps
Journalists record phone calls so that they should not forget any important information. While interviewing people on the phone, the best way to save all the information is by recording a phone call. Recording WhatsApp calls is not an easy process, and if you are thinking of recording WhatsApp video calls, just forget it.
Both WhatsApp for Android and iOS can record calls however both have the same issues, the method does not work for all devices.
How to record WhatsApp calls on the iPhone:
Recording WhatsApp calls on iPhone is an easy task, all you require is both Mac and an iPhone. The problem is that the iPhone cannot be your primary devices so you need another phone that supports WhatsApp group voice calls having your WhatsApp account.
Follow these steps to record WhatsApp calls:
- Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- check on ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone.
- Now open QuickTime on the Mac.
- UnderFile, chooseNew Audio Recording.
- Click the arrow pointing down which is placed next to the record button in QuickTime and choose the iPhone.
- Click the record button in QuickTime.
- Now use the iPhone to call your phone via WhatsApp.
- When you are connected, click the add user icon.
- Now choose the person you want to talk to. At the backend, the call would be recorded automatically.
- Disconnect the call once it’s complete.
- Stop the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Mac.
These were the easiest steps to record any call. However, it should be mentioned here that it is necessary to let other person know that his/her call is being recorded